Our clients receive personalized care that approaches chronic conditions with a focus uncovering the underlying causes rather than just addressing the symptoms.
Health Concerns Addressed
Since the scope of functional medicine is broad, we address a wide variety of health concerns.
Some of the most common include:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Thyroid Conditions
Our integrative medicine approach, practiced under the guidance of Dr. Anass Sentissi, is based on the following:
- Being complementary to and inclusive of a variety of healing modalities.
- A holistically-oriented approach, focusing on mind, body and spirit.
- A focus on optimal health-–-not just the absence of symptoms or dis-ease.
- Active client participation in self-health creation.
- Acknowledgement that the multi-faceted nature of complex health concerns require a multi-dimensional approach.
- Prioritization of natural, non-toxic solutions—harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself.
How It Works
We provide episodes of care over the course of 3-9 months, depending on your unique situation. While results are as individual as you are, most of our clients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of working with our team.
Community & Support
Wondering If Wholestic Nutrition Is Right For You?
Our client coordinator is standing by, happy to answer your questions about whether Wholestic Nutrition is right for you.
Hear From Our Clients
Take The First Step Today On Your Journey Back To Health
Do you have questions before scheduling your first appointment? Our client coordinator is standing by, happy to answer your questions about whether Wholestic Nutrition is right for you.