Let’s Get Started On Your Journey Back to Health
Shereeta L. Petty- Lacy, WOMBB Process founder (Women on a Mission Building Bridges), facilitator of holistic transformation, serial social entrepreneur, and fierce Hoosier Momma of 4!
“My why began 20 years ago when I was rushed to the emergency room with my first of many bouts with GERD. I was prescribed years of Prilosec and Nexium, but was never educated about the nutritional connection to my discomfort, or the possibilities of food sensitivities/allergies. Over the years, I Experienced all kinds of related issues from hormonal to adrenal. Migraine headaches, chronic fatigue, shooting muscle pains, fluctuating weight, heavy menstrual cycles, itching skin, and horrible mood swings, all, became “normal”.“
What is Functional Medicine?
The concept of “functional medicine” springs from the idea that healing is an act of integration, not separation.
Our practice is unique in the Functional Medicine space because of our boutique approach. Instead of addressing different symptoms across separate areas, functional medicine seeks to address the common issues that affect the unified system of your body.
Since the founding of his practice, Dr. Sentissi and our team have helped clients heal from a variety of challenging health concerns.
No matter where you are in your healing journey, we’ll make sure we do everything in our power to find effective solutions that will empower your lifelong health.
While we can’t control our genetics, many lifestyle factors within our control contribute to our state of health. Diet is considered the most significant contributing factor to chronic illness. Transitioning to a whole-food, plant-based lifestyle is likely the most effective way of improving and advancing our health.
I like to lead people through an education experience explaining the benefits of eating more whole foods while offering techniques for getting started, this is the perfect webinar for you.
- Influence of Microbiota on viral infections
- How to boost your everyday immune system
- Identify comorbidities that can compromise your immune system
- Natural approaches to manage “cytokine storm”
- Explore the controversies in natural therapeutics of immune support
- The connection of the gut-lung axis for immunity
- Appropriate lifestyle choices during a “health pandemic”
Shereeta Lacy, CFMC
As a functional medicine health coach, I will use Wholestic Nutrition to participate in the promotion of the philosophy of food as medicine and provide power to the people through nutritional education.
I’d Love to Help
Our Principles as a Functional Medicine Practitioner
- Practitioners prioritize quality over quantity with their clients. A practitioner will only make recommendations after listening carefully to a client’s history, documenting their personal choices and health history.
- Assessment and prevention are prioritized over wait-and-see approaches.
- Prioritization is placed on utilizing the most modern and advanced assessment and healing modalities available.
- Clients are not made to feel that they have taken a passive role in their own health. Instead, they are to be armed with information and encourage to take an active role in improving how they feel.
We offer multiple programs to assist you on your healing journey
Wholestic Nutrition’s Customized Programs are designed to address the root cause of your symptoms and understand the underlying mechanism of your condition.
Unlike your typical healthcare appointment which usually lasts only 7-10 minutes, this one and a half hour initial session allows us to go deep into your health history, lifestyle, health concerns, goals and expectations.
From there, your practitioner will recommend the appropriate assessment tests and begin crafting a customized wellness program to address your unique health concerns.
Health Concerns Addressed
Since the scope of functional medicine is broad, we address a wide variety of health concerns.
Some of the most common include:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
- Celiac Disease
- Crohn’s Disease
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Thyroid Conditions
Choose The Program That’s Right For You
Get In Touch
621 Fort Wayne Ave • Indianapolis, IN 46204