Functional Medicine Autism Program & Mind-Body-Spirit Connection
Gain the knowledge and expertise to help yourself and others overcome their optimum health
We are driven to share the many holistic techniques and benefits functional medicine has to offer as the integrated approach of functional medicine looks at diet, exercise, detoxification, and supplementation as means to reducing symptoms of autism.
There is no reason you or your family should endure any additional stress. We understand autism comes with enough complications and trying times, and now settling for mediocrity does not have to be your future.
Join our Functional Medicine Autism Program & Mind-Body-Spirit Connection
The Program includes:
Heavy Metals Toxicity Test
Red Blood Cell (RBC) Elements ⭐
Food Inflammation Test (FIT) ⭐
Measures sensitivity to 132 foods, colorings and additives spanning all major food groups.
GI Map ⭐
The MTHFR (methylenetetrahydrofolate reductase) gene produces an enzyme involved in the processing of folate and regulation of homocysteine in the body. Folate is a critical nutrient involved in methylation, DNA synthesis, and amino acid metabolism. Impaired folate metabolism due to MTHFR enzyme inactivity or a low folate level results in elevated plasma homocysteine.
Functional Medicine Health Report⭐
The Functional Medicine Health Report takes your patients’ lab data and analyzes it to help you understand what’s going on inside.
Access To Events (Webinars, Podcasts, & Facebook Class Facilitations) ⭐
Experience and have the opportunity to share personal experiences and ask questions along the way. Our goal for this is to bridge the gap between traditional healthcare and functional medicine.
We’ll define health and explain how it’s changed over the years as well as explain how functional medicine is best equipped to address chronic disease by reviewing the core aspects of health.
Whether you’re ready to make the switch or just want to explore your options, this is a fantastic resource to take advantage of.
Innovative Programs and Services
We will integrate findings from the most innovative assessment tools and research along with our decades of knowledge and training. As stated in our Core Values of Care, you will always be first in line for innovative, integrative healing methods that combine the best of Western and Eastern medicine.
12 one on one coaching sessions includes:
Why Diets Donʼt Work And What Does Work, Long-Term
- Why one diet doesnʼt work for everyone.
- What to focus on ADDING IN instead of restricting.
- The myths weʼve been falling for and why your yo-yo diet history isnʼt your fault
- Simple things you can start with right away
Exercise Strategies To Maximize Results
- Easy ways to get started with exercise
- How to maximize results without spending hours at the gym
- Common roadblocks to exercise with simple solutions
- How to bust through a weight loss plateau
Why It Is Not Just About Food and Exercise
- What nourishes us on a deeper level
- Why eating can be used to fill a void and what to do about it
- Life balance: what is it and how it can help with your goals
Mindful Eating And Portion Control
- Discover 8 ways to get a better handle on portion control without feeling deprived
- Learn what mindful eating is and how it can help with weight loss and overall health
- Mindless eating triggers and solutions
Understanding And Conquering Cravings
- Common causes of cravings and how to deal with them
- How to curb cravings and find healthier options
- Why your sugar and/or junk food habit is not all your fault
Menu-Planning For Success
- How planning ahead can help you eat healthier and lose weight
- How to save time, money, calories and stress
- Quick prep and cooking tips
- Planning for busy weeks
Stress Reduction And Self-Care
- How stress can affect you physically and emotionally
- Getting better control over your schedule and your life
- Putting YOU at the top of your priorit
- 22 ways to reduce stress and take care of yourself
Supercharged Goal Setting
- How to get crystal clear on your goals
- Aligning your goals with your life priorities
- How to put yourself towards the top of the list
- Figuring out your WHY (written exercise)
- Setting SMART short-term and long-term goals
Mindset And Habits For Powerful Change
- Identifying the thoughts and actions that may be keeping you ‘stuckʼ
- How to take a step back and shift your mindset and attitude
- Evaluating the ‘auto-pilotʼ habits that may be preventing you from reaching your goals
- Why itʼs not about ‘perfectionʼ but PROGRESS
Fueling Your Body For Great Results
- Why what we eat really matters
- Getting better control over your schedule and your life
- How food effects how we look, feel and age
- Focus on thriving, not depriving
- The basics of protein, carbs and fat and why each is important
- Food journaling
Boosting Your Energy
- The foods and habits that may be boosting or depleting your energy levels
- Simple tips to start improving your energy today
- The way you start your morning can have a big impact on your energy throughout the day
- Tips to avoid the 3 pm slump
Deciphering Food Labels Made Easy
- How processed foods can sabotage your weight loss efforts (even when youʼre counting calories)
- The top controversial food additives
- Tips to make label reading easier
- How to start with simple changes
What makes us different?
We provide the assessment, the tools and the empowerment, and YOU provide the active participation required to transform and create long-term health.”
What Makes Us Different Than Other Health Clinics?
Our Unique Approach to Improving Your Gut Health
Our Philosophy On Functional Medicine
YOUR FUTURE WITH WHOLESTIC NUTRITION
- Unlike traditional doctors, our care team always focuses on root cause resolution—isolating the key imbalance responsible for the health concerns you’re experiencing right now. Also known as functional medicine, we seek to give you solutions, not more bandaids to cover up the symptoms (or addressing side effects of drugs with even more drugs).
- People believe more in the personalized support and the the science-based system of functional medicine
Learn About Our Science-based System
How It Works
We provide episodes of care over the course of 3-9 months, depending on your unique situation. While results are as individual as you are, most of our clients experience significant improvements to their wellness within a few weeks of working with our team.
Community & Support
“Wholestic Nutrition Has Changed My Life For The Better…”
I’ve had stomach problems for as long as I can remember. No matter where I went, no one could seem to help me. However, after meeting with team I knew my problems had finally been solved. His comprehensive health assessment gave me the tools to finally improve my stomach health for good!
“The Team At Wholestic Nutrition Is Life-Changing…”
“My Wife Is Finally Feeling Better, And She’s Happier Than Ever…”
My wife and I seemingly have traveled from city to city in search of someone who could help with her chronic pain. Luckily, the last stop we had to make was in Indianapolis, where Dr. Sentissi and his team at Wholestic Nutrition provided the perfect answers for my wife. She couldn’t be happier and has recommended Dr. Sentissi to all her friends!
“I Finally Have A Successful Approach To Maintaining My Health…”
It takes a lot to get me to shift my philosophy when it comes to health and wellness. That being said, Dr. Sentissi has a very unique approach with his clients that ensures they are always at ease and understanding what is being explained to them. He has given me nothing but the best advice and changed how I treat and maintain my own health completely!
“After Years Of Searching, My Stomach Problems Are Solved…”
For as long as I can remember, medical “experts” had told me I was lactose intolerant and that was what had been causing my stomach pain. Dr. Sentissi and his team looked beyond the initial diagnosis to figure out the REAL cause of my ailments. One year later, my stomach problems are finally solved.
“A Simple And Easy Process, From Appointment To Diagnosis…”
From the moment I initiated contact with Wholestic Nutrition through the web, the communications with its team of health pros has been off the charts great! Even if I had to cancel an appointment or change my scheduling, they were always more than accommodating to me to ensure I got the care I needed.
Wondering if Wholestic Nutrition is right for you?